Working for You - MLA Greg Kyllo
Latest News from MLA Kyllo
ARMSTRONG – The Interior Provincial Exhibition Society has received $100,000 from the provincial government’s community gaming grant program. It is one of five grants to…
REVELSTOKE – The installation of real-time speed-limit updates between Perry River and Revelstoke will help reduce the frequency of weather-related crashes, Shuswap MLA Greg Kyllo…
ENDERBY – As part of Child Care Month in B.C., the B.C. government is investing more than $424,000 under the B.C. Early Years Strategy to…
SALMON ARM – The provincial government is redirecting $302,206 in administrative savings back to School District 83 to help it deal with local cost pressures…
Healthcare Sustainability - We Want to Hear Your Views!
The public is invited to write submissions to the Select Standing Committee on Health on how to ensure quality and sustainability on BC Healthcare delivery.
The committee is inviting submissions on one or more of the following questions:
- How can we improve health and health care services in rural British Columbia?
- In particular, what long-term solutions can address the challenges of recruitment and retention of health care professionals in rural British Columbia?
- How can we create a cost-effective system of primary and community care built around interdisciplinary teams?
- What best practices can be implemented to improve end-of-life care?
- How can we enhance the effectiveness of addiction recovery programs?
Deadline: December 31, 2014