Working for You - MLA Greg Kyllo
Latest News from MLA Kyllo
SALMON ARM – As British Columbia continues to grow its reputation as the craft beer capital of Canada, craft brewers in every corner of the…
SALMON ARM – Students, parents and teachers at Hilllcrest Elementary School in Salmon Arm will see a revamped and refreshed school thanks to $1,532,000 going…
SALMON ARM – Tougher penalties including larger fines, more penalty points and possible driving bans for repeat offenders bolster the B.C. government’s campaign to eliminate…
SICAMOUS – Sicamous is one of 73 rural and remote B.C. communities that will welcome community paramedicine, a program that offers residents enhanced health services…
Healthcare Sustainability - We Want to Hear Your Views!
The public is invited to write submissions to the Select Standing Committee on Health on how to ensure quality and sustainability on BC Healthcare delivery.
The committee is inviting submissions on one or more of the following questions:
- How can we improve health and health care services in rural British Columbia?
- In particular, what long-term solutions can address the challenges of recruitment and retention of health care professionals in rural British Columbia?
- How can we create a cost-effective system of primary and community care built around interdisciplinary teams?
- What best practices can be implemented to improve end-of-life care?
- How can we enhance the effectiveness of addiction recovery programs?
Deadline: December 31, 2014