Working for You - MLA Greg Kyllo
Latest News from MLA Kyllo
SALMON ARM – Interior Health’s Board of Directors has approved a significant investment in seniors’ care through a competitive bid process announced today for the…
BC NDP would hike the Carbon Tax, and hit families deep in their pockets. Despite all the talk about family affordability, The BC NDP would…
B.C. Government Caucus Communications News Release August 19, 2016 SALMON ARM –The B.C. Government is providing over $70,000 in grants to Armstrong, Columbia-Shuswap, Enderby,…
SALMON ARM– Students and parents in the North Okanagan-Shuswap School District could soon have access to improved school transportation services, thanks to up to $561,925…
Healthcare Sustainability - We Want to Hear Your Views!
The public is invited to write submissions to the Select Standing Committee on Health on how to ensure quality and sustainability on BC Healthcare delivery.
The committee is inviting submissions on one or more of the following questions:
- How can we improve health and health care services in rural British Columbia?
- In particular, what long-term solutions can address the challenges of recruitment and retention of health care professionals in rural British Columbia?
- How can we create a cost-effective system of primary and community care built around interdisciplinary teams?
- What best practices can be implemented to improve end-of-life care?
- How can we enhance the effectiveness of addiction recovery programs?
Deadline: December 31, 2014