Working for You - MLA Greg Kyllo
Latest News from MLA Kyllo
[SALMON ARM] British Columbia’s strong economy means more money back in the pockets of middle-class families in the Shuswap area, and investments in the programs…
SHUSWAP – Eleven organizations in Shuswap and surrounding area have received $237,700 so far this year in B.C. Government gaming grants in the human and…
SALMON ARM – Schools in the Shuswap area will be receiving $108,660 as part of over $11 million in B.C. government gaming grants for Parent…
SALMON ARM – Interior Health’s Board of Directors has approved a significant investment in seniors’ care through a competitive bid process announced today for the…
Healthcare Sustainability - We Want to Hear Your Views!
The public is invited to write submissions to the Select Standing Committee on Health on how to ensure quality and sustainability on BC Healthcare delivery.
The committee is inviting submissions on one or more of the following questions:
- How can we improve health and health care services in rural British Columbia?
- In particular, what long-term solutions can address the challenges of recruitment and retention of health care professionals in rural British Columbia?
- How can we create a cost-effective system of primary and community care built around interdisciplinary teams?
- What best practices can be implemented to improve end-of-life care?
- How can we enhance the effectiveness of addiction recovery programs?
Deadline: December 31, 2014